Welcome to https://www.geeksonline.com.au (our Site), which is owned and operated by Geeks Online Pty Ltd ACN 124 901 917(Geeks Online, us, we, our).
This Site gives you an opportunity to browse and purchase creative design, branding, marketing, website development, SEO and support services(Services, Service).
These Terms and Conditions (Terms) govern your use of this Site and form a binding contractual agreement between you and us.
These Terms are important and you should ensure that you read them carefully. Please contact Geeks Online at email@example.com if you have any questions before using the Site.
ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS
- By visiting this Site and/or purchasing Services offered on our Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms, which you acknowledge that you have read and understood.
- We may change all or part of these Terms at any time. If we do, the new terms and conditions will be posted on this Site. Your continued use of the Site will constitute your acceptance of any changes.
REGISTERING YOUR DETAILS, PRIVACY AND THE SERVICES
- In order to purchaseServices, you will be required to register an account by (Account) and provide details such as your name, email address, telephone number, physical address, payment details, and other personal information (Registration Details).
- You must provide accurate, complete and up-to-date Registration Details, and it is your responsibility to inform us of any changes to your Registration Details.
- When you register an Account, you acknowledge and agree that:
- You are solely responsible for the protection and confidentiality of your details, including any password or user identification that may be issued to or subscribed for by you;
- You will not reveal (or cause to be revealed through any act or omission) your Password to any other person;
- You will immediately take the steps necessary to update your Password if it is lost or becomes known to any other person; and
- You are solely responsible and liable for all activity on your Account, including any purchases made with your Account details.
- Your Account must not be used for any illegal or unauthorised purpose. You must not, in the use of the Site, violate any laws in your jurisdiction.
- Geeks Online reserves the right to, in its sole discretion, suspend or terminate your access to all or any part of the Site, including if Geeks Online believes that you are abusing the Site in any way or have breached these Terms.
- For some Services, photographic depictions are created or chosen by Geeks Online for promotional purposes and may not be an exact representation of the goods and services advertised.
- You agree to make your own enquiries to verify service information and to assess the suitability of the service before your purchase it.
PAYMENT FOR SERVICES
- The price of Servicesis in Australian Dollars ($AUD) and are current at the time of display but may be subject to change.
- Payments for Services are automated and managed via Stripe Connect hosted by Stripe Payments Australia Pty Ltd ACN 160 180 343 (Stripe). Please refer to Stripes Terms and Conditions available at stripe.com/au/legal.
- Geeks Online reserves all intellectual property rights, including but not limited to copyright in content on this Site. Content displayed on or via the Site is protected as a collective work and/or compilation, pursuant to copyright laws and international conventions.
- Nothing in these Terms constitutes a transfer of intellectual property rights, and specifically does not give you a right to use any of our trade marks, marketing material, logo or other distinctive brand features.
- You may not disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to discover any source code contained in the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, you agree not to reproduce, copy, sell, resell, or exploit for any purposes any aspect of the Site.
- To the extent permitted by law, all express or implied guarantees, warranties, representations or other terms and conditions relevant to your use of this Site, but not contained in these terms and conditions are excluded.
- For the purposes of Schedule 2 of the Australian Consumer Law, in particular Sections 51 to 53, 64 and 64A of Part 3-2, Division 1, Subdivision A of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), Geeks Online’s liability for any breach of the Terms is limited to:
- In the case of goods:
- the cost of replacing the goods;
- the cost of obtaining equivalent goods;
- or the cost of having the goods repaired;
- in the case of services:
- the supplying of the services again; or
- the cost of having the services supplied to you again, at Geeks Online’s option.
- In the case of goods:
- Geeks Online does not make any express or implied representation or warranty about, or shall be liable, in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, for any direct, indirect, special or consequential loss, damages or reliance in connection with any of theSite.
- You agree that Geeks Online will not be liable for any loss or damage which it incurs as a result of use of this Site including without limitation, damage caused by access delays, computer viruses, system failure or malfunction which may occur in your use of the Siteincluding hyperlink to or from third party websites.
- You agree to fully indemnify Geeks Online and its directors, officers, employees and agents from and against all actions, suits, claims, demands, liabilities, costs, expenses, loss and damage (including legal fees on a full indemnity basis) incurred or suffered by it as a consequence of your breach of these Terms.
ACCESS TO THE SITE
- While Geeks Online will use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Site is available continuously, it does not make any representations or warranties that your access will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error free. Your access to the Site may be suspended without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or any reason beyond our control.
- Our Site may contain links to websites not owned or operated by Geeks Online. Geeks Online does not accept liability for the availability or content of these websites.
- GST means the Australian goods and Services tax charged under A New Tax System (Goods and Services Tax) Act 1999.
- Unless stated otherwise, charges referred to for any Services supplied (or offered for supply) via the Site are stated inclusive of GST.
- If any provision of these Terms is deemed invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms, which shall remain in full force and effect.
- If Geeks Online doesn’t enforce any particular provision, Geeks Online is not waiving its right to do so later. If a court strikes down any of these terms, the remaining terms will survive. Geeks Online may automatically assign this agreement at its sole discretion.
- These Terms shall be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of New South Wales, Australia. You consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New South Wales, Australia to determine any matter or dispute which arises under the Terms.
- You may not assign, sublicense or otherwise deal in any other way with any of your rights under these Terms.